MediaMate LLC is a collegiate media management company based in Andover, MA. We work with regional and national businesses across the country wishing to target the ever-elusive 18-24 year-old demographic. We are looking for a driven intern with a passion for marketing to join our internship program! As a marketing intern you will play an important role within the organization and will actively provide day-to-day support for one or more teams.
Responsible for assisting the account management, advertising management, email marketing, and school sales teams in the day-to-day functioning of client accounts and assist with special projects.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
- Provides support and assistance to the Account Management, Advertising Management, and School Sales teams.
- Assist with timely and accurate reports.
- Prepares for internal and client meetings, prints and organizes documents and other meeting materials.
- Contributes to email marketing initiatives.
- Conducts audits and presents to supervisor.
- Prints, organizes, and coordinates meeting materials.
- Maintains and updates CRM system with up to date and accurate information
- Develops copy for company newsletters.
- Contributes to company’s social channels.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance at all job functions.
- Some knowledge of advertising or marketing industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of leading social platforms.
- Ability to use applicable computer hardware and software; a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (specifically, Word and Excel).
- Ability to create, organizes, and maintain accurate and detailed records.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in person, by telephone and via e-mail.
- Open and willing to work on a variety of projects and daily tasks.
- Interns should be professional, positive, and eager to learn.
- Preferred: Previous internship experience in an agency setting.
- Available 12-25 hours per week.